We’ve talked a lot recently about the cheapest Sandals resorts.
Although we prefer the “most affordable, adults-only Sandals resort for your wedding or honeymoon” because that sounds more romantic and worthy of your big day and newlywed life!
How to Get the Best Deal at Any Sandals Resort
Spoiler alert: we’re ranking EVERY Sandals resort by price today:
- We’ll give an overview and current prices for the top 11 most affordable Sandals resorts..
- Then we’ll list current prices for the remaining resorts in the luxury-included Sandals family.
It’s fun to get the sweetest deal at the Sandals resort of your dreams—especially if it’s for your destination wedding or honeymoon.
We recommend our wedding couples visit Sandals Resorts online. Click that handy link for a list of all Sandals properties on one page, and you can also make a side-by-side resort comparison that is seriously helpful.
Your next wedding planning BFF should be Sandals Specials and Promotions.
Whether you’re thinking about a spontaneous elopement or looking for ways to save on a group destination wedding, checking out specials and promotions at Sandals can be the equivalent of finding your dream dress buried on a rack at a designer bridal sale—it’s that kind of amazing!
Here’s a quick explainer about the specials and promotions available at Sandals:
- Fantastic Last-Minute Travel deals, including one free night.
- Room discounts on the best group vacation of all—your destination wedding!
- Service personnel discounts for the military and emergency services.
- Specials by Resort is the most convenient link because it lists specific promotions available at each resort, including 7-7-7 savings… click to learn more.
Let’s talk about the top Sandals resorts for affordability. We have direct links to each resort, and we’re including Wedding Pioneer reviews for select destinations.
Top Eleven Most Affordable Sandals Resorts Ranked for Your Wedding and Honeymoon
We’ve consulted a Sandals blog before with destination wedding couples and honeymooners in mind.
But we’ve also found that changing prices and promotions may affect the blog rankings, so we’re doing a top 11 rank and review for you here.
Unsurprisingly, four of the most affordable Sandals resorts are in Jamaica. The world-famous, adults-only Sandals brand started in beautiful Jamaica, and the island is home to more Sandals resorts than anywhere else.
Click Sandals resorts in Jamaica to review them all at once on one page.
But first! Here’s our current list of the top 11 most affordable Sandals resorts:
Modern chic and private exclusivity, meet in the heart of Jamaica in a resort that features the best of both worlds. On one side of paradise, discover the beachside Caribbean Riviera with a hot beach club.
Prices start at $241 per person per night in low season in the most economical “Sandals Luxury” room.
Located in Ocho Rios, Sandals Ochi is a huge resort set in a beautiful landscape, and this resort is famous for its non-stop party vibe (although lovebirds can find pockets of privacy when you want it!).
Our current Sandals Ochi Review is jam-packed with everything to know about planning a free tropical wedding and direct links to accurate pricing for all rooms and suites.
Pros of Sandals Ochi:
- 16 restaurants on the resort serving gourmet food and premium beverages.
- Wide range of activities, including green fees for golf and scuba for certified divers.
- Close to beautiful attractions in vibrant and exciting Ocho Rios.
Cons of Sandals Ochi:
- A fair distance from the airport—up to two hours depending on traffic—although bus transfers are included, and private luxury transportation (recommended!) is available.
- The resort is extremely hilly for guests with mobility issues—although ‘the Hop’ shuttle does pickups and drop-offs during the day.
Closer to the water’s edge than anywhere else in Negril, life can truly be what you imagine in the relaxed chic, and free-spirited Sandals Negril.
Low season pricing starts at $265 per person per night in the most economical “Sandals Luxury” room.
You get a bit of everything in laidback Negril, a long-ago fishing village transformed over many years into a carefree party town on the world-famous Seven Mile Beach.
Our current Sandals Negril review includes wedding planning details and complete pricing information.
Pros of Sandals Negril:
- Super-casual atmosphere for beach bum newlyweds!
- Good watersports and water activities, including a glass bottom boat.
- Negril is also a spectacular location for snorkeling and scuba diving—it made our list of the 11 Best Sandals Resorts for Scuba Diving in 2023.
Cons of Sandals Negril:
- Location is approximately 75 minutes from the airport—although bus transfers are included, and private luxury transportation (recommended!) is available.
- Negril is getting busier with more resorts, and Seven Mile Beach is more crowded, especially in the high season.
Sandals Grande Antigua
Voted the “World’s Most Romantic Resort” year after year, adults-only Sandals Grande Antigua is located on Antigua’s best and most famous beach, Dickenson Bay.
Prices start at $293 per person per night (low season 2023) in the most economical “Sandals Luxury” room.
Located on Anitgua’s best beach, Dickenson Bay, on the northwest coast, Sandals Grande Antigua has breezy (and more economical) rooms in the Sunset Bluff section of the resort.
For mind-blowing destination wedding luxury, there is the all-suite, top-tier Mediterranean Oceanview Village too.
We always love a good birds-eye view of a tropical destination—and this overhead tour of Sandals Grande Antigua delivers. Check it out!
Pros of Sandals Grande Antigua:
- Highly rated as a Weddingmoon destination—click the link to learn more about your destination wedding and honeymoon at Sandals Grande Antigua.
- Only 20 minutes from V.C. Bird International Airport, with airport transfers included.
- Highly rated breakfast buffet at Bayside Restaurant is available for all Sandals guests.
- Four wedding gazebos are located in various resort sections—click the link for a pic.
- Grande Antigua made our 2023 list of the Best Sandals resorts for Your Wedding.
Cons of Sandals Grande Antigua:
- Furnishings in Sandals Luxury (economical) rooms are older, but beds are generally comfortable.
- Vendors may approach you throughout the day on public beaches—be respectful when you decline a purchase or a request.
Sandals Halcyon Beach
The most quintessentially Caribbean of all Sandals Resorts, Sandals Halcyon Beach, is considered a true Garden of Eden with lush tropical gardens along pristine white-sand beaches.
Prices start at $263 per person per night (low season 2023) in the most economical “Sandals Luxury” room.
Sandals Halcyon Beach is one of three Sandals resorts in Saint Lucia, a spectacular Caribbean island with gorgeous beaches, historical sights, jungle tours with remarkable wildlife, and the world-famous Pitons.
Our current Sandals Halcyon Beach review is also your wedding guide to getting married in stunning Saint Lucia on any budget!
Pros of Sandals Halcyon Beach:
- Enjoy all Sandals resorts in Saint Lucia with ‘Stay at One, Play at Three’ privileges.
- Sandals Halcyon Beach is highly rated by guests for outstanding service.
Cons of Sandals Halcyon Beach:
- Better nightlife vibe at Sandals Grande St. Lucian—but it’s just a relatively quick and always included transfer away.
- Extremely long drive from the airport—but you can upgrade to a stunning twenty-minute helicopter transfer and get a breathtaking overhead look at the Pitons!
Sandals Regency La Toc
Set on the breathtaking 220-acre La Toc Estate, Sandals Regency La Toc truly exudes beauty from every gorgeous angle.
Prices start at $282 per person per night (low season 2023) in the most economical “Sandals Luxury” room.
One of the three ‘Stay at One, Play at 3‘ resorts in Saint Lucia, Sandals Regency La Toc, rests within the lush 220-acre La Toc Estate on a romantic crescent-shaped beach.
Check out our current Sandals Regency La Toc review for room details, amenities, and pricing!
Pros of Sandals Regency La Toc:
- A good mix of the party vibe at Grande St. Lucian and laidback and secluded like Halcyon Beach.
- Guests give high marks to the private candlelight dinner on the beach (upgrade available by clicking the link).
- Ask about a complimentary sunset snorkeling tour offered on certain days of the week.
Cons of Sandals Regency La Toc:
- Regency La Toc golf course is now closed until further notice.
- Extremely long drive from the airport—we recommend upgrading to a stunning twenty-minute helicopter transfer and getting a breathtaking overhead look at the Pitons!
Sandals South Coast
Set along a 2-mile stretch of the pristine south coast of Jamaica, this entire all-inclusive resort has been designed to embrace the coastline.
Prices start at $307 per person per night (low season 2024) in the most economical “Sandals Luxury” room.
Located in White House, Sandals South Coast has an awe-inspiring stretch of white sand beach—perfect for secluded strolls together and even better for your intimate beachfront wedding!
Our current Sandals South Coast review is an excellent resource for you with in-depth details on rooms, amenities, and pricing, and our Sandals Ochi vs. South Coast Review and Guide may assist too.
Pros of Sandals South Coast:
- One of a select few Sandals resorts with super-luxurious Over-the-Water Honeymoon Bungalows.
- One of the select Sandals resorts with a stunning Over-the-Water Wedding Chapel (click to see a pic!),
- A less crowded tourist destination if you’re seeking privacy
Cons of Sandals South Coast:
- A long and sometimes uncomfortable drive from the airport—up to two hours depending on traffic—although bus transfers are included, and private luxury transportation (recommended!) is available.
- Tranquil and low-key, not a destination for round-the-clock excitement.
Sandals Royal Curaçao
Sandals newest all-inclusive resort in Curaçao is where the natural romance of this intimate island comes alive.
Prices start at $309 per person per night (low season 2023) in the most economical “Sandals Luxury” room.
Curaçao is part of the ABC island chain in the Caribbean’s Leeward Antilles, and guests of Sandals Royal Curaçao who love the brilliant sun and heat will revel in the island’s desert landscape.
For divers and snorkelers, the underwater world in Spanish Water Bay is next-level too.
Sandals Royal Curaçao is a new Sandals resort. Check out our Sandals Royal Curacao review!
Pros of Sandals Royal Curaçao:
- Modern amenities to enjoy unlike anywhere else—including the two-level infinity pool (click the link for a pic to believe it).
- Eight gourmet restaurants, including three food trucks on the beach for casual eats and afternoon snacks.
- Curaçao is a modern and safe destination that is part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
- It’s just over forty minutes from the airport to the resort, but transfers are always included, and it’s a pleasant drive—you might get a mini-tour from your driver.
- Please note a reasonable tip for your airport driver goes a long way (3rd party employees are not part of Sandals).
Cons of Sandals Royal Curaçao:
- You may encounter natural sand bugs and mosquitos at night—it’s wise to pack bug spray.
- The resort is spread across 44 acres, so consider exploring it on a Dutch bike instead of walking it all at once!
Sandals Barbados is the most exclusive Sandals Resort ever created in a premier destination that’s long been a favorite of jet-setters.
Prices start at $310 per person per night (low season 2023) in the most economical “Sandals Luxury” room.
There are two Sandals resorts in Barbados, and the best news is Sandals Barbados is located right beside its bigger, newer sister resort, Sandals Royal Barbados.
The St. Lawrence Gap area in Barbados is thriving around the resort, and you’ll enjoy shopping and partying up and down this safe and laidback tourist zone.
Check out our Sandals Barbados review for your destination wedding party and our comparison guide between Sandals Barbados and Sandals Royal Barbados!
Pros of Sandals Barbados:
- 21 global gourmet restaurant and bar options shared with Royal Barbados.
- Sandals First amenities include the very cool Lovers Lane bowling alley, Sweet N’ Salty’s Gourmet Donuts, and two Butch’s restaurants (Sandals voted Butch’s its top restaurant).
Cons of Sandals Barbados:
- An older property than Sandals Royal Barbados, which is why it’s more budget-friendly.
- You’ll see resident cats and chickens roaming the resort and lying peacefully within the outdoor areas—we don’t mind this, but be forewarned if you have allergies!
Sandals Royal Caribbean
This luxury all-inclusive resort in Jamaica embraces the refined British heritage with a Georgian-style Great House, manicured gardens with roaming peacocks, authentic British Pub, and afternoon tea traditions.
Prices start at $313 per person per night (low season 2024) in the most economical “Sandals Luxury” room.
Magical Montego Bay in Jamaica is where it all began for Sandals, and as a guest of Sandals Royal Caribbean, you get to ‘Stay at 1, Play at 2’ with nearby Sandals Montego Bay.
Royal Caribbean is also home to Over-the-Water bungalows; and the video link shows how stunning they are. Check out our Sandals Royal Caribbean review too!
Pros of Sandals Royal Caribbean:
- A spectacular honeymoon experience is a suite that enters directly into the Crystal Lagoon pool. The Swim-up Crystal Lagoon Honeymoon Suite at Royal Caribbean is the most affordable of its kind (starting at $563 per person per night).
- Sandals Cay private island with a restaurant and swim-up bar.
Con of Sandals Royal Caribbean:
- You’re close to the airport, which is great for a quick transfer to Royal Caribbean, but there can be air traffic overhead at certain times of the day.
Sandals Royal Plantation
The award-winning, all-butler beach resort in Jamaica of just 74 ocean-view suites, is perfectly tucked into a magnificent coral bluff overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
Prices start at $326 per person per night (low season 2023) in the most economical “Sandals Luxury” room.
Sandals Royal Plantation features all Butler suites in an oceanview setting. Our Sandals Royal Plantation review explains why that’s a phenomenal deal for your wedding budget!
Check out our Sandals Ochi vs. Royal Plantation guide to compare the resorts because you can enjoy both when you stay at Royal Plantation.
Pros of Sandals Royal Caribbean:
- Sandals Royal Plantation is only open to guests at that resort, but you also get access to Sandals Ochi.
- You enjoy relatively private East and West Beach with beach butler service for meals and drinks.
Cons of Sandals Royal Caribbean:
- A fair distance from the airport to Royal Plantation in Ocho Rios—check our review for details on upgrading to private luxury transfers.
- This is an old-school resort, more like an English boutique hotel with a genteel and quiet vibe—when you want action, head to Sandals Ochi!
Sandals Grande St. Lucian
Sandals Grande St. Lucian is located on Rodney Bay, known to have the calmest waters in Saint Lucia.
Prices start at $339 per person per night (low season 2023) in the most economical “Sandals Luxury” room.
Sandals Grande St. Lucian sits on a beachfront peninsula facing the calm ocean waters of Rodney Bay, and it’s the grandest of the Sandals resorts in Saint Lucia.
Check out our Sandals Grande St. Lucian review!
Pros of Sandals Grande St. Lucian:
- Over-the-Water Honeymoon Bungalows and Over-the-Water Wedding Chapel—check out the pics!
- 27 gourmet restaurants to enjoy at Sandals resorts in St. Lucia, five pools including a Sandals signature zero-entry pool at Grande St. Lucian, and green fees included at Cap Estate Golf & Country Club.
Con of Sandals Grande St. Lucian:
- Consider upgrading to the astonishing helicopter transfer from the airport because it’s a long ride to the resort in a shuttle!
Current Prices for All Sandals Resorts
As mentioned at the top, Sandals Resorts is your link for checking specific pricing and flexible dates for every Sandals resort in the Bahamas and Caribbean.
Here are individual links and current prices for the other Sandals resorts:
- Sandals Montego Bay is where it all began—check out this inspiring blog on the first couple ever married at Sandals! Prices start at $343 per person per night (low season 2023) in the most economical “Sandals Luxury” room.
- Sandals Grenada has been voted the world’s leading all-inclusive resort! Prices start at $343 per person per night (low season 2023) in the most economical “Sandals Luxury” room.
- Sandals Royal Barbados prices start at $355 per person per night (low season 2023) in the most economical “Sandals Luxury” room.
- Sandals Dunn’s River reopening in May 2023! Prices start at $389 per person per night (low season 2023) in the most economical “Sandals Luxury” room.
- Sandals Royal Bahamian is closest to North America, with great duty-free shopping in Nassau—prices from $395 per person per night (low season 2023).
- Sandals Emerald Bay rocks for its onsite PGA-quality golf course. Prices from $440 per person per night (low season 2023).