The Gray Bridge Venue located in the Pacific Northwest and Seattle area, is the perfect venue for your wedding day. Whether you are looking for a sophisticated, rural setting; simple, inclusive pricing; or an emphasis on you and your vision, Gray Bridge Venue is here to make your wedding day easy and memorable!
Catering: Catering not included (recommendations available), Scullery for third-party caterer
Parking: On-site parking for up to 75 vehicles
At Gray Bridge Venue, we offer an award-winning elevated setting to impress your guests and celebrate the significance of your commitment. The venue is 3-acre of a 16-acre estate with beautiful ambiance and fantastic flow, the details curated to provide a celebratory space for your wedding day to be exceptional highlighting the natural beauty of Washington State from the waterfront ceremony amphitheater to the fabulous forest and wetland backdrop with the mountains in the distance.
We make your wedding day easy-to-plan supporting you with an included venue manager to ensure the experience for your guests is top-notch too. We mind every detail—from the crystal-clear water, the well-manicured gardens, the thoughtfully-designed vendor spaces, and the care needed to craft an elevated experience highlighting your love and celebrating with your guests. With multiple spaces to use throughout the day, the venue’s unique design allows for movement and customization, so your guests are engaged and excited to see what is next and stay active, involved participants in your celebration. Even before you book, we are here to answer your questions and provide recommendations for vendors and details to make your day a unique reflection of your love. We support you throughout the wedding planning process with guidance, planning direction, and nudges when needed to keep you on track. We are prompt to answer questions, make the venue available for additional visits, and on your wedding day we work all day to keep the venue running smoothly.
With our support, your vendors, and the thoughtful planning you put into your day, our goal is for you to show up, look beautiful, and have fun. Your family will be impressed, your friends will be inspired—and most importantly—you will remember your wedding as the perfect day for starting the rest of your lives together.
Spaces Included in Venue Rental:
– Two fully decorated get-ready spaces of over 1500 sq ft
– 2700 sq ft reception tent with leg drapes, wrapped poles, and giant chandeliers
– Reception Furniture including 200 black crossback vineyard chairs, 8 wood farmhouse tables, and 16 round tables
– Highchairs & booster seats
– Sweetheart table, arbor, and choice of velvet settees
– Ceremony at our pond-side amphitheater with tiered-seating for 200+
– Pool Deck dance floor with clear covered and lit pergola, café tables, patio heaters and market umbrellas
– Helipad Cocktail Space includes permanent bar, market umbrellas, wine barrels, and our 1930’s blue buffet boat
– Propane Fire Pit and charming s‘mores cart
– Forest path wrapping around the pond leading to the amphitheater for wedding walk
– Grand welcome arbor
– Scullery – 15’ by 15’ tented deck with screens, 30 linear feet stainless steel countertops, warming oven, chest freezer, and chest refrigerator, ceiling fan and lights, power and hot/cold potable water, adjacent grill onsite, park, and power drop to skip using a generator.
– Two large, private freshwater ponds with fountains and NO mosquitoes, forest backdrop and mountain views.
– Amenities/Services Included in Venue Rental
– Long rental period from 10am-11pm
– Rehearsal time on Thursdays included
– Transparent pricing and no extra charges
– Luxury restrooms (4) with A/C, ADA access, and a baby changing station
– Water and coffee service included
– Pick-up and returns of alcohol ordered through the Sultan Liquor Store
– Storage sheds for deliveries scheduled during the week to save on weekend delivery fees
– Facilities Coordinator working with vendors to make sure everything is running smoothly
– The entire venue is well-lit with globe lights, market lights, and twinkle lights
– Charming lawn games Included
– Sanitation stations including touchless hand-sanitizer throughout venue
– Linen steamer, patio heaters, barbecue grill
– Black linens for tables, water stations, buffet tables, and DJ tables
– Pop-up tents for vendors
– ‘Something Borrowed’ décor closet with 3000+ pieces of inventory
– Multiple sizes and quantities of plastic tables
– Clear dome umbrellas and fans